A Texas Business And Commercial Law Practice Focused On Your Success
When business attorneys at Carpenter & Associates join forces with Dallas area clients, the objective is clear: to help those clients solve problems, protect assets and position themselves for ongoing success. We want your business to achieve its optimal success, and our lawyers can help you achieve those goals.
Small to medium-sized businesses do not normally retain in-house counsel as large corporations do. However, their legal needs are just as critical. An ongoing relationship with the business law firm of Carpenter & Associates can save time and money. Reach our offices today at 972-455-8700.
Providing For Your Full Range Of Business Needs
We offer a comprehensive array of legal services that include:
- Helping identify ideal business entity types, such as sole proprietorships, partnerships, C corporations, S corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Reviewing, creating, and negotiating leases and other contracts
- Evaluating vendor agreements and obligations
- Managing legal compliance for issues such as employment law
- Establishing intellectual property rights, patents and trademarks
Business owners and managers in and around Collin County rely on knowledgeable legal guidance through business and commercial law matters. Our lawyers are available to assist businesses at all stages, from startup to operations and transactions. We can also help you incorporate your business in your estate plan.
Speak With Our Lawyers
Get business advice from a legal firm you can trust with your business. Our firm has spent more than 10 years servicing business’ legal needs in and around Plano. Contact us by email or by phone at 972-455-8700.